Anyone on prozac and topamax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just starteded topa ...I asked my reg md for this for mig. which I do have but I read the posts and thought it might make a difference in my drinking habits which I think are too much.. I see my therapist in about a month and will ask her about this as well but am feeling awful just the same. Anyone out there like me?:h

What is your dosage of prozac? I take both as well. I am on 20 mg of Proz and right now 75 mg of Topa.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I take Lexapro (which is an isotope of Prozac) and topa (but I just started) and no issues. When you say you feel awful, what are you feeling?
      --
      "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
      -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

Right now my dosage of prozac varies anywhere from 30 to 60, I've tried justabout everything and prozac seems to work best for me when I vary the dosage. I also take anxiety med which Im trying to slowly ween off of. I guess I feel like I went around my therapist but I dont think she would have prescribed. Until the last few months I guess my drinking was not a great concern of mine Now it is. I start taking 2 topa on monday Is it too soon to hope for a change?

Comment

I've heard that it takes 3-5 days to "feel it" I suppose that's been my experience as well.
          --
          "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
          -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

i was on prozac for mons. hated it my dr. prb. for me topa. campr.after a comb. of the 2 i personal seem to be i m proving

Comment

Working...
            X