My First Time Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My First Time Here

A good friend of mine told me about this site a while back and being my usual procrastinating self, I finally decided to give it a go. I am really struggling with my drinking, my life and keeping everything together. I have watched my friend grow so much over the past 3 months and I am so happy for her, but for some reason I can't get AA straight, I try and try.....nothing, well some things are sinking in. So, here I am. Thought one more safety net is good, right???:new:

My First Time Here

Welcome Ltdish
    I think you have a very good friend. You will find lots of encouragement here. The Newbies Nest is usually a good place to start. But shop all the threads and see where you might be comfortable. Or just browse them all and meet all the wonderful people who meet here.
    Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
    November 2, 2012

Comment

My First Time Here

Hello & welcome Ltdish!

Glad you decided to join us, it is a good place
      If you haven't already, download the MWO book from the Health store here on the site. It has a lot of info & may help motivate you.
      Also, making a good plan for yourself is essential. Take a look in the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html for lots of great ideas to help you with your plan.

Come see us in the Newbies Nest. Wishing you the best!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

My First Time Here

Hi, LTdish, my friend!!
        :welcome: Glad you decided to check this site out! So many people struggling, others with a good deal of sobriety--well, just a whole lot of people who offer each other such support and understanding.
        Keep reading and posting.
        :lTDN
        "One day at a time."

Comment

My First Time Here

Hi LTDish!

Welcome and yes!, another safety net won't hurt!! You may find that this one is your most comfortable - a wonderful place that has helped me more than anything or attempt of getting AL out of my life!

Will see you around!
          12-20-2012 AF
          Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.

Comment

Working...
          X