Trying this again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying this again

My way out deffinitly works, but for me I need to do the abstinance not just moderation, so am going to try this again. I cannot find all the vitamins on line that I used to use, any suggestions? It doesn't look like the store sells B-50 and Magnesium Citrate any longer but it is still in the plan, any help will be appreciated.

Trying this again

Postgram, just wanted to welcome you back. Moderation is torture for most of us - no fun in always trying to control our intake. Invariably we end up back in a bad place.

Sorry, I can't answer your question but glad you're here.

Comment

Trying this again

Hi Postgram!

I found that the 5HTP and GABBA really helped. Also Melatonin to sleep in the first weeks.

Come say hi in the newbies nest!
      12-20-2012 AF
      Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.

Comment

Trying this again

Hi Postgram,

Welcome back. I agree with you about moderation. It never worked for me at all!
        I take vitamins daily and B-50 is available over the counter at all the pharmacies near me. I'm not sure about the Magnesium (I have seen it for sale everywhere, but I'm not sure if it is Magnesium citrate or not) since I have never taken it.
        "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
        AF 11/12/11

Comment

Trying this again

Welcome Home Postgram! Nice to have you back! Good luck!
          Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
          :h

Comment

Trying this again

hey postgram - I take those daily, too. I get them both locally at a Natural food/supplement store.
            ~

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Sobriety date: Sept 26, 2011

Comment

Trying this again

Hi, Postgram.
              I get most of my supplements/vitamins from Vitacost.com.. They have all the top brands and their prices are incredible. I got Ionic Fizz magnesium on Amazon. I haven't been taking that, but need to start again. It is supposed to help with sleep, too, if you take it at night.
              Good luck--you can do it!

TDN
              "One day at a time."

Comment

Trying this again

Hi Postgram!
                I don't have any supplement advice, but I just wanted to welcome you! I cannot moderate either. For me it is all or nothing, and since "all" was killing me, I have chosen "nothing". It's not easy at first, but it does get easier with time. Hang in there and keep us posted on how you are!
                K9
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                X