Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to the chat room and felt unwelcome

Excellent insight into chat

Thanks, everyone, for sharing your experience regarding chat. In the next few weeks I plan to add a new forum here on the front page (will probably call it "For New Members") to help navigate all areas of this site. I've seen this sort of thing on other message boards and I think it's enormously helpful for those who are first making their way around a new online community.

If okay with everyone here I'd like to include a pointer to this thread, as you've done a stellar job of explaining how chat works. (We'll also have more opportunities for "chat channels" in the next few weeks, and that should help, as well.)

Really appreciate this and it goes to show, once again, how supportive everyone is around here in helping each other out. Thank you for that.

Warm welcome to our new members. :-)

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

ROBERTS, THKS FOR YOUR POSTING

Dear Roberta,

Thanks so much for your posting. I really look forward to the extra instruction which will be coming soon, which will help new-comers understand how to work the site more efficiently.
      And as you say, thanks to everyone else who has shared, which has helped in the meanwhile.
      Wishing the best to everyone,
      In Anticipation :h :h :h

Comment

chat

Hey Guys,

Just to say....I have been on CHAT several times even today to find nobody there. So......maybe a good idea to set up a "meeting time" and pow-wow that way. I do have to say that the one and only time that I've ever gone onto the chat room, I've felt a little of the "outsider" thing. BUT, I do know that there are some that feel MUCH more comfortable using that forum. SO......my challenge is......give me a time......I am central European time here.....and I will do my best to log on.

Scarlet

Comment

When some one wants to start a chat, you could post a thread and ask peoble to go to chat at a certain time

Or you can look to see who's logged in and PM them to go to chat etc...
          Control the Mind

Comment

Working...
          X