This is funny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is funny!

I started the suppliment program last week. WOW do I feel great. I've only had two glasses of wine last weekend. (Major improvement as it was ST. Paddy's day and it is my towns biggest holiday) Anyway...... the funny part. As I was taking the first or second 'dose' of suppliments I stopped and thought : Wonder if I should be taking all of this w/ lexipro?......................................Had to laugh. I never worried about pouring bottle after bottle of wine down my gullit. Funny

This is funny!

Hi Luv My Girls!

Welcome to MWO!
    Glad you are feeling the benefits already, that's a good sign.
    What's your plan, do you intend to stop drinking entirely? I was on Lexapro before I started the program but didn't like the side effects. You just may want to wean off at some point, you'll likely feel even better

Please drop in the Newbies Nest thread for more support.
    Wishing you the best!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

This is funny!

Hi Luv!
      Another "funny" thing that a lot of people say when considering Antabuse is "won't it hurt my liver?".... ummmmm, probably not as much as 3 bottles of wine or a case of beer per night. LOL
      It's a good sign that you stopped to consider what you were putting in your body, that shows you're moving forward! Now keep up the good work!
      K9
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
      X