I'm awake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm awake

I just realize what a fog or what darkness I had been in and my world is coming alive...Alive I tell ya ..from food to mood to the smell of my freashly washed laundry to the smell and feel of my cat spook...to not liking the pillow I have been sleeping on all this time....to what I thought i liked to watch on TV to...what music makes me feel good and the kind that makes me feel bad..to the way this old body just dosen't feel so old today...THANK YOU JESUS and the power of all the prayers I feel coming from this site because I know even though I don't know any of you personally we are family coming from the same place and hoping the best for one another,,and for this I have never felt ALONE since I found this site..Jesus never said in order to pray I had to have your name I just had to feel and believe and listen to ya and Oh I have been listening and it has SAVED MY LIFE. My heart is full! I'm Smilin!

I'm awake

Very happy for you htide
    Feeling companionship & support here has helped me every step of the way too!

Keep up the good work!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I'm awake

Beautiful post Htide! I too know that God led me here and he has helped me to overcome this horrible addiction and start to live a full and wonderful life.

Keep going, it only gets better!!!!
      AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

I'm awake

That's excellent!!

Keep on keeping on! Sobriety is amazing... I've begun to notice the simple things in life again too!

Boh
        http://www.aahistory.com/days.html

Round 1 - AF/NF Sept 29, 2011-June 23, 2012

Round 2 - AF/NF October 6, 2012-December 2012

Round 3 - AF/NF January 5, 2014 - ????

Third times a charm!

Comment

I'm awake

AWESOME POST! So upbeat...Blondie approves! I also agree with you 100%...the fog is lifted and now we are sailing into peaceful harbors without the poison of AL fueling our precious vessels! Life is so much better all around without the constant and never ending torture of AL addiction!
          Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
          :h

Comment

Working...
          X