Done and Setting Up Treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh at the ER right now, doing some detox. I had 2 weeks clean and screwed it up last night. Super hung over and shaky today. Getting some fluids and someone is coming to see me to set up treatment. I can't believe I relapsed, this is a miserable way to live. I am done with Al.

Panicprincess :l
    Sorry you relapsed. It's good to hear you're getting help. Remember how you feel right now, hungover, shaky, miserable...hang on to that, it will keep you strong. Please feel better and let us know how you are :h
    K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Panicprincess - at least you're straight back on being AF and getting help. It takes a hell of a lot of courage to do that!

Comment

Willow23;1283464 wrote: Panicprincess - at least you're straight back on being AF and getting help. It takes a hell of a lot of courage to do that!
        That's right. Any time I've screwed up I use it as an excuse to go on a bender for a few months. Strength and healing vibes to you.

Comment

This a great time for you believe me. A relapse isn't a ending...this is a beginning. Getting to treatment and having time to think about everything will be the best thing you could ever do. I will be praying for you. I have been in your shoes on many occasions. Great job of knowing what you need to do.
          Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

My thoughts are with you, PanicPrincess. You will come out of this. I, too, have been where you are.
            Living life to the fullest.

Comment

Hugs to you Panic. You can do this! Jump right back on. I'm glad you are back here. Keep posting when you can.
              AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

How wonderful that you're going to treatment! Doesn't seem like it now, but I bet once you get some perspective on it down the road, it will have been the beginning of a new and better life! Best to you!

Comment

Prayers and support to you Panic. This is the last time you have to feel this way. You can do this.
                  Day 1 again 11/5/19
                  Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
                  Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
                  Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
                  11/27/19: messed up but back on track
                  12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                  X