Topiramate Dosage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topiramate Dosage?

Well, here I go! I want to say "goodbye" to the hangover, fuzzy brain, guilt and shame. Really tired of not remembering the night before and the worry of whether I did something embarassing. Wine is my downfall. Every night I polish off a bottle. The longest I have gone without drinking is three days! So, I hope I can do this! Does anyone know the dosage of Topiramate? Is it better than the supplements? Kudzu? Any advice would be helpful! :new:

Topiramate Dosage?

I've never taken any meds, but there is a med forum here Topamax, Campral, Naltrexone, Baclofen, other meds - My Way Out Forums

I hear you loud and clear about wanting to stop alcohol abuse. That's why we are all here.:welcome: Visit the Newbie's Nest daily for wisdom and support. Also take a look at the Tool Box, as it's chock full of valuable information.

Hope you stick around and join us on this journey.:l

"I like people too much or not at all."
    Sylvia Plath

Comment

Topiramate Dosage?

Welcome Been-there! We have all been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
      Read as much as you can here. Check out the Newbies Nest and the Tool Box.
      Wine is my drink of choice too. Stick with us, we can do it together!
      Day 1 again 11/5/19
      Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
      Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
      Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
      11/27/19: messed up but back on track
      12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Topiramate Dosage?

Thank you!

Hi Library Girl and Nursie! Your support gives me hope! You two made me smile and made me feel welcome. Again, thanks so very, very much! I'm going to try to do this without the drugs as I suspect they are pretty powerful and I worry about substituting one problem for another...but I'm so ignorant about all of this stuff that I just want to absorb and learn. I ordered supplements and the hypnotherapy tapes....oh and downloaded the book. Do you have any other advice???? Again, you guys ROCK and give me inspiration!!!!! :thanks::h

Comment

Working...
        X