Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustration: trying to find continuous loop CD player

Hi Everyone,
    For those of you who are using the CDs and have a continuous loop CD player, I would love to hear the brand names of CD player you have. I just received the one I ordered only to find out it's for DJs and meant to be hooked up to a bunch of other contraptions and it doesn't play on its own.

Anyone else have trouble finding one of these or am I just making it more complicated than it really is???

The only ones I could find on google were small ones meant to be used with headphones, or this big DJ thing that just arrived at my door. What I want is one that can use WITH headphones and WITHOUT.
    One that stands on its own and plays without needing to hook it up to other stuff.

Any thoughts??

Frustrated Roxy

you are getting DJ equipment in your search because you are looking for the term "continuous loop". The feature you need is usually termed "CD repeat" function (or something like that). I have a CD player at home that gives me the choice of repeating a song or the whole CD, I'll look at the brand when i get there but I bought it a long time ago.
    --
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
    -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

For instance here is one. The feature is called "repeat one or repeat all" It's a headphone player, but I assume you could output to speakers too.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/COBY-CX-CD646-Super-Player-60-SECOND/dp/B000246T2W]Amazon.com: COBY CX-CD646 Super Slim CD Player with 60-SECOND Asp and Car Kit: Electronics[/ame]
      --
      "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
      -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

And another with a "repeat all" feature
        [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Sony-ZS-X10-AM-FM-Boombox-White/dp/tech-data/B0007PO3I8/ref=de_a_smtd/102-3040013-4063368]Amazon.com: Sony ZS-X10 AM-FM CD Boombox (White): Electronics[/ame]
        --
        -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

thank you so much! I thought perhaps I had the terminolgy wrong..I'll check these out and send back the one that arrived today. I really appreciate your help on this :-)

hugs,
          Roxy

Comment

Working...
          X