bad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad day

sorry having a bad day not looking for a drink just emotionally having a bad day
    can't concentrate or get motivated or interested in anything can't go out no car
    just stuck and no energy
    might just go back to bed :thanks:

bad day

Hey Merry, good for you on not picking up the drink. Bad days are normal. When we are drinking we just numb them away. Not drinking allows us to feel our emotions, good or bad. Go to bed and wake up to a better day tomorrow.

Take care:l
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

bad day

Good job, merry. and good point red. Merry some days are challenges, but you got through this one without drinking. Treat yourself to a bubble bath and do your nails!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

bad day

merry, we truly do all have 'those' days from time to time. Hang in there because tomorrow will be brighter
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

bad day

I have a long way to go before dark it's not even 3 o'clock in the afternoon still have to get through the evening

Comment

bad day

Merry, the day can turn around. Be open to that. Can you go for a brisk walk? You can do someting to change it up a bit. Get your energy moving, you chi flowing... recharge yourself. It'll help!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

bad day

well i survived 1 bad day I know there will be more till my body gets used to no alcohol
              or my mind which ever
              Hoping to-day will be good or better anyway thanks

Comment

Working...
              X