**Thank You God**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**Thank You God**

I made it through a Friday night AF - went to the gym, not just to exercise for losing weight, but moreso, to curb my craving to drink on a Friday night and it worked! I feel great...and grateful! Now on to Saturday...

**Thank You God**

WOW

Well done Dorilyn.....

I'm soooo proud of you .....
    sigpicXXX

Comment

**Thank You God**

Well Done Indeed!

Comment

**Thank You God**

Well done. Good for u!

Comment

**Thank You God**

Great job!!
          That is my plan, too. Going to the gym in the evenings...watching TV from the treadmill, drinking water, instead of watching TV from the couch, drinking wine

Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the great work!

Roxy

Comment

**Thank You God**

well done

Congratulations!!!!! I too had my first (in a while) AF night last night and feel great (tired cause I slept so heavily) but great. You have done really well - keep in touch, I know I am going too it is probably 90% of my motivation at the moment and worked last night. Thanks to you all....Nik :goodjob:
            niki

Comment

**Thank You God**

Hello all, I'm new and have had my first AF Friday night in .... oh it must be years. Looking at the clock and willing self not to go to shop to buy any and hopefully this will be my first Saturday AF too. HELP!
              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

**Thank You God**

Dorilyn:

Good job:goodjob: :goodjob:

Keep going you are strong enough!

Brandy

Comment

**Thank You God**

Tea, Nlynch and Roxy;

You guys are strong and bring that here for all of us to remember, that we aren't alone, and SOBRIETY IS POSSIBLE!

Comment

**Thank You God**

Great job! I'm new here and haven't had a AF day in many years (except for my bc surgery). Waiting for the books/tapes to arrive and am coming here for inspiration. The more I read the more inspired I become. That is how I quit smoking many years ago. Reading and listening to others who have done it inspire me and I know I can do it to.

Congrats again

Comment

**Thank You God**

Hi Dorilyn,
                      Good on you!
                      I hope to follow in your footsteps this afternoon and take myself for a walk. I have a very sedentary / slothful lifestyle, so getting the sneakers on and getting out the front door will be another achievement. I've been putting it off for so long. Reading the posts though, once you start exercising, it is quite a pleasure, so I'm about to find out.
                      Brandy,Lynch, Roxy and Tea, it's so good to know we're not alone in this battle to try and stay AF.
                      Rags

Comment

**Thank You God**

you go girl i didn't drink either but i did laugh at my hungover husband

Comment

Working...
                        X