Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lost

Hi

i have lost all motivation ! i have my own company that when i first started it i was very passionate about and highly motivated - now i have no motivation just cant be bothered. so i ask myself and you is this down to life style and of course drinking far to much or just the nature of running a small company if tough times

i cant believe how unmotivated i am maybe its time to sell up but the company isnt worth anything kinda feel stuck in a rut and cant climb out

lost

Hi The time is now,

Sounds like you could be depressed? I know I was when I began drinking & drinking made it even worse. Have you attempted any treament for depression?

Perhaps you can reread the MWO book, revisit the Tool box & write up a new plan. You can haul yourself out of the rut, I did
    Why don't you drop in the Newbies Nest thread for more support?

Wishing you the best!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

lost

Lavande;1290920 wrote: Hi The time is now,

Sounds like you could be depressed? I know I was when I began drinking & drinking made it even worse. Have you attempted any treament for depression?

Perhaps you can reread the MWO book, revisit the Tool box & write up a new plan. You can haul yourself out of the rut, I did
      Why don't you drop in the Newbies Nest thread for more support?

Wishing you the best!
      Lav
      i have been to see a counsillor who thought i maybe was suffering mild deppression, just cant see to shake the tail feather and get going

Comment

lost

I hear you. I run a small business and the times are extremely tough. All I can say is look at where you are and where you want to be. If the end result is achievable with your current venture then just suck it up and do what you know needs to be done. If it isn't then get out!. The loss of money or the ability to sell at a high price is secondary to doing something that keeps you motivated.
        It is hard at the moment and there are millions of us small business operators world wide that are finding it very hard to grow, make money and keep employees.
        Good luck.
        I refuse to be labelled or ashamed. Through my struggles I am achieving self awareness and clarity.

Comment

lost

Hi there,

I run a small business too and i sure know the feeling you are talking about.

This might not be your cup of tea, but i found this has motivated me a couple of times when i just couldn't get going.

www.mrfire.com/spirit/spiritual-marketing-rev2.pdf

All the best x

Comment

lost

Sammi33;1290974 wrote: Hi there,

I run a small business too and i sure know the feeling you are talking about.

This might not be your cup of tea, but i found this has motivated me a couple of times when i just couldn't get going.

www.mrfire.com/spirit/spiritual-marketing-rev2.pdf

All the best x
            thanks will take a look

Comment

lost

The Time
              The type of depression you may be experiencing is called Dysthymia which is a chronic type of depression in which a person's moods are regularly low. I was diagnosed with this long ago.
              It's also referred to as low-grade, long term depression.
              LostButFound

Comment

Working...
              X