• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting again..

deleted

Starting again..

Hi SpacedOne,
    I just wanted to say welcome. I didn't see your post, but I hope you're doing ok. Keep posting so we can get to know you. It's a wonderful community of support and encouragement. Hope to see you around the boards.
    K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Starting again..

K9 I like your quote. Hits home.

K9Lover;1299403 wrote: Hi SpacedOne,
      I just wanted to say welcome. I didn't see your post, but I hope you're doing ok. Keep posting so we can get to know you. It's a wonderful community of support and encouragement. Hope to see you around the boards.
      K9
      I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

Starting again..

Hi Rainy!
        I don't think I've had the pleasure of "meeting" you yet. Looks like you're new, and I'm glad you're here. You should join us over on the Newbies Nest thread, it's big and busy, but you'll be welcomed with open arms. I hope you keep posting so we can share in your journey. Take care and stick around!
        K9
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Starting again..

Thanks K9... I actually didn't see that anyone responsed to my "blurb". Just saw this now. I posted on Mauries thread about sort of where I'm at. If you saw the post (can't remember the person who posted it) about swimming pools, I've been the one dipping my big toe in for several years now. I'm trying to find a combo of therapy that works. Got the vitamins and the hypno CDs. Now I think I need to go back to a group like AA for the social support. I would like posting here more, but we don't have internet access (or Cable TV)! anymore since hubby had a break in work due to the economy. Really feeling out of the "loop" and enjoy the bit I get to go online at work (though I'm so busy I shouldn't be here!)
          I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

Starting again..

Hi Rainyday (and SpacedOne if you return to visit!)
            Welcome! No judgement, just a warm welcome from everyone here, so keep coming back as often as you can. Look forward to seeing you around.
            :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
            Goals:
            Days 1-7 DONE
            Days 8-14 DONE
            Days 15-21 DONE
            30 days DONE
            60 days
            100 days

Comment

Working...
            X