just want to stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just want to stop

found out today I am going to be a grandma again, another reason to give this crap up!!! and I am exicted because this time maybe I can be a real mother in law involved!!
    Reflect upon your present blessingings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some

Comment

just want to stop

Hi kdog
      Hope ur doing well,
      I hafe been AF for over a week and am feeling great. Push through the challenges.
      It's so hard, I know. Do your paper work, exercise, sew, take up crochet...
      Keep busy and u will get there!
      Today I chose to start living!

Comment

just want to stop

Help..I just lost my job don't want to go back there
        Reflect upon your present blessingings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some

Comment

just want to stop

English is my second language, sorry for my spelling mistakes... (I kinda don't care). I NEVER mantion to anybody about my drinking problem, but I think if I will not do something soon, I will be in a big trouble... Well, I'm in big trouble, I feel seek. I'm drinking daily 6-12 bears for over 6 years. I want to tell a local doctor about it, but I'm affraid that my company will find out that I'm an alcoholic, and they will treat me differently, despite my knowladge that this is confidential. I'm very humiliated by that fact and also concern that my insurance rate will raise, despite I pay for it long time and never use it. I want to quit drinking so bad, but alcohol is my "companion and friend". I'm drunk now, haha ((( If you have any advice, how to ask for help, please let me know. I'm full time emploee with benefits. It's very difficult to explain I need more than 1 week off( for rehab). Please tell me your suggestions. I'm very privat person...

Comment

just want to stop

so sorry bell, just lost my job due to elamation of that dept, so back to day one again, I will keep in touch

Comment

Working...
            X