Back Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back Again

I find myself back on this wonderful site again but this time I am going to stay here. I thought that I could control my drinking and I was doing really well, but I found myself creeping back into the old habit, so before my drinking got out of control I have decided that I prefer my A/F life so today is day 1 for me.

Hope you are all having a great day
    Ronnie
    Xxxxx
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Back Again

Welcome back Ronnie, I did exactly the same. Good luck.

Comment

Back Again

Day 1

:welcome: back, many of us cling to the illusion that we can drink moderately, and most of us fail again and again. Just never stop trying to quit.
      make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Back Again

Welcome back Ronnie!
        Today I chose to start living!

Comment

Back Again

That's awesome - and it's really good for others who go back out there and try and moderate, just to realise they're not alone - it's a progressive illness and we get worse never better...Sobriety is such a beautiful thing once acceptance is complete. Good on you and may you go well

Comment

Back Again

Great stuff Ronnie! Go for it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Back Again

Welcome back Ronnie - congratulations on catching it early - it took me three years before I could get back on the wagon - and here I aim to stay! Look forward to seeing you around.
              :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
              Goals:
              Days 1-7 DONE
              Days 8-14 DONE
              Days 15-21 DONE
              30 days DONE
              60 days
              100 days

Comment

Back Again

Great to see you not giving up on giving up, Ronnie.

Welcome back.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Back Again

Ronnie Welcome back! I was just asking someone the other day about you. You were so good at organising those w/ parties that helped many of us so much! Sorry, things didn't work out as you wished, the main thing is you are back and on day 1..............Great start!!! I have been taking AB now for 4 weeks and have found its the only thing that has worked for me, together with all the wonderful people on mwo!! I call it the brutal drug,you just Can't drink on it unless you want to make yourself very sick. Tried it once and it was very bad! I have also found that because drinking is not an option when on this drug you don't get the will I OR won't I drink going on in your head. It helps with cravings when you no there is no decision to be made. If you need any advice with ab just let me know. Tried nel and campral but they didn't help...... AF now almost 30 days:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome: BACK!!

Comment

Back Again

Thanks for the welcome back guys I am really pleased to be back here.
                    Boozer, well done on nearly 30 days thats great and I hear someone else has done 30 days well done Mr G
                    Yes I remember those A/F weekend party threads, they were a great laugh Boozer
                    starting over

Comment

Back Again

Welcome back Chipperwoman xx
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Back Again

Thanks Oney and yes i still eat chips nearly everday. .lol
                        I am feeling really good today and another A/F day under my belt
                        I just love the way i am feeling at the moment..... In control xxxx
                        starting over

Comment

Back Again

Ronnie, Let us know what you have been doing, where are you?

Comment

Back Again

Hi Boozer.....Im here
                            Just had a little set back but I am all ready to start again
                            How have you been doing?
                            I have started a new weekend thread as the weekends are a big trigger for me, pop your head in and say hi.
                            starting over

Comment

Working...
                            X