May makeover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May makeover

Okay...so I just joined this site today and am going on 24 hrs. AF. I did start back at the gym a few months ago but drinking and working out is not effective I don't feel as shaky this afternoon as I did earlier. Forced my self to eat something healthy. Gonna go drink some more water which seems to help. I am feeling kind of clamy though. I know if I stick with this I will feel better.

Comment

May makeover

Welcome Vallan

:welcome:

Congratulations on going 24 hours AF !!!!!This is a great place to help get over drinking, and you are right, if you stick with it, it will get easier. I find when i dont hang here much, thats when I slip up (as in last night)

Love the dry comment of yours about drinking and alcohol not being so effective

Vallan;1323874 wrote: Okay...so I just joined this site today and am going on 24 hrs. AF. I did start back at the gym a few months ago but drinking and working out is not effective I don't feel as shaky this afternoon as I did earlier. Forced my self to eat something healthy. Gonna go drink some more water which seems to help. I am feeling kind of clamy though. I know if I stick with this I will feel better.

Comment

May makeover

Hi Everyone!

I am back from my trip. I ate whatever I wanted and didn't work out for 4 days. I now feel like I want to start my makeover in June...am I just being lazy or what? LOL It's so hard to get started again....

My trip was fun, but kind of a lot of work...anyway, it's good to be back home (even good to be back at work if you can believe that! lol)

I hope everyone is well! I'll check in later.

K9
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
        X