Dia duit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dia duit

I don't want to be a bleeding heart. I have read this lovely forum. I know I have a problem and I'm going to try to control the problem. Drinking has given me a lot of joy but I feel it is out of control. I started drinking when I was 13 and I'm 30 now and haven't had a sober week since. I am going to try to not drink tomorrow(monday) until friday. I'd really appreciate some support. I'm drinking as I am writing this and my heart is breaking and sometimes dead.

Dia duit

Hello Poit. :welcome:

I'm glad you found us. It can get better. If you read the posts, you'll understand we've all been where you are right now.

Hope to see you around.

Comment

Dia duit

I would suggest that you try to find things to keep your hands busy so they can't pick up a glass or change your usual habits from Mon- Fri.
      Good luck.
      Enough is enough

Comment

Dia duit

Hi Poit & :welcome:

Well done for making the first step,

I agree with Tawny, Keep reading the posts, and also with waves, keep busy ....

Love & Hugs :h :l :h
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Dia duit

:welcome: Poit.
          You've come to a good place for support. Read and keep posting.

:l Nancy
          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Dia duit

Poit
            Welcome. Start reading the posts. There are a lot of new members and a lot of people who have been here for awhile so you will find great input.

Good luck
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Dia duit

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X