New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here

Hi all, first time posting. I'm sure you all know why I'm here. Just testing the waters and looking for some help.

New here

Hi Dschroff,

Lots of suggestions here in the toolbox: https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

Why don't you try posting in the Newbies nest thread and tell us a little bit about yourself. No need to be shy, you are among friends at various stages of dealing with this problem we all share. I hope you stick around! :welcome:
    "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
    AF 11/12/11

Comment

New here

Hi D and welcome to MWO!
      Yes, I'm pretty sure I know why you are here...like most of us you have a problem with alcohol. Why don't you share some more of your story with us so we can better help you? There's always going to be someone around here that can relate to you and your situation. You've taken a huge step by reaching out to us, and you won't be disappointed. There's a lot of experience, wisdom and kindness around here. Please keep posting so we can get to know you!
      K9
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

New here

D - welcome. Be sure to check out the Newbie's Nest under Just Starting Out in addition to the Toolbox. Lots of support in the Nest.

Comment

New here

Thanks for the reply everyone. I will reply more when I haven't

Comment

New here

Ooops.... I will reply more when I haven't been drinking. Id rather have a clear head when I discuss this.

Comment

New here

Hi Dschroff

Well done in taking that first step in posting on the forum. Simple steps like saying I'm not going to drink today. I know its a cliche but one day at a time. A lot of people on here including me has seen day 1 more than once. You will be relieved that a lot of people will relate to your situation. Welcome aboard.

Berner
              AF 20-05-2012

Comment

New here

Welcome and come back soon!

Comment

New here

Welcome dschroff.:welcome: Please do come back with a clear head and tell us a bit about yourself. You are not wrong, however, we do know why you're here. You're in good company.

Look forward to seeing more of you.

LG

"I like people too much or not at all."
                  Sylvia Plath

Comment

New here

Hi all... it has been several months since I first posted here. Obviously, I am back for a reason. Just checking the posts for now for encouragement.... I will post more later hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                    X