Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting out

Hello all,
    I have bought the book and am reading it now. Buying the supplements and CDs this week. I am also trying the program without the Topo. I am a binge drinker on weekends and during the week find myself drinking 6 or more beers during the week. I hate the feeling of headaches and hung over feelings. I also am getting tired and not fully concentrating at my business. Read the message board and have seen people like me who have had success, so here I am. I hope it works for me as well. Thanks in advance for al your help and support. Dan:new:

Starting out

Well let me be the first to say :welcome:
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Starting out

Hi Dan,
      Welcome and you have come to the right place. I have been here just over a month and did a few weeks at AA first but didn't feel OK about it. In that time I have been 34 days AF and am now moderating successfully but could not have done it without the support of everyone here.

Regards
      Diana
      eace:

Comment

Starting out

Welcome Dan!:wavin:
        Glad you found us!
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Starting out

Welcome Dan. I am new too. I'm on day 4 of no alcohol. I am not using the Topa either. I took it a few years back for severe migraines and it can be a very strong neurological drug for some people so have decided to do without. Good luck. There are alot of people here with great advice and concern. Glad you're here!
          NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR OWN DETERMINATION
          AF SINCE 3/16/2016

Comment

Starting out

Hello Dan and aquamarine.:welcome:
            I hope you find what you're looking for.

Comment

Working...
            X