husband unreasonilble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

husband unreasonilble

Im pissed and me husbands upset as I have been round the bottle shop every day. On the one hand Im angry but the other I understand why hes upset and all. Im not workin but looking after the kiddies ok don't know why its such a ordeal with him but I know I have a problem so.

husband unreasonilble

Hi Rita, it is a great first step that you are making. Writing about how you feel, and your situation can be very helpful.

There are lots of places to read on this site, read lots. It will help.

You will get very helpful advice and thoughts from caring people here, so post lots.

If you know that you have, in your words, a problem, than that is one issue. Your husband being upset by your drinking, is another.

My wife was very angry, dissapointed, upset, hurt, etc from my drinking and my behaviour and actions will drinking. It is sometimes hard for us to understand what is concern and care, versus nagging and being un-reasonable.

One thing that many people try, is taking 30 days off from drinking anything. Clear your head for thirty days. You don't have to look to the future long-term, if you don't want. Take some time to clear your brain, get some persepective, and do lots of reading and writing and thinking.

Hill
    Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
    X