Intention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intention

Intention is a powerful thing, and I have powerfully intended throughout my life to believe all that my upbringing and experiences were trying to impose upon me in the way of guilt, over responsibility, betrayal, abandonment, and invisibility. Essentially I was at odds with everything around me, from a different planet even.

Sensitive, intuitive, sensing and recognising bullshit before it's even been expressed made things somewhat uncomfortable for me. To be told pretty much from birth that whatever I sensed or 'knew' was not the reality, caused me to lose trust in myself and join in with the torture through self-sabotage and an innate inability for self love.

Consequently I found myself in a lonely and isolated place in my mind and heart, I know this is by no means a unique experience. Mine has been a long and challenging journey to this point, we all of course have our journeys, and depending upon one's cosmic perspective there may be other journeys to add to the mix.

A young family member was discovered deceased in her student accommodation last week, and every time there is a death in the family it brings a huge amount of patterns and issues to the surface as these things tend to do. Previously I have been the one to deal with these situations, this time thankfully it is not directly mine to deal with, yet I still find myself stepping into over responsibility.

I have reached a point whereby a choice has to be made, whether I want to or even can create a new life for myself after some serious spiritual dismantling over the last twelve years. I may as well come out with it upfront so to speak, I have a multi-dimensional appreciation of existence here and on other energetic levels, so for me this isn't a physical thing, although it has a physical impact, it is far more of an emotional and mental journey to self love and trust in myself.

:thanks:

Intention

Welcome magenta!

I reached a point where I had to make choice too. You can create a new life for yourself. Do you have any ideas about where you might start?
    sigpic
    AF since December 22nd 2008
    Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Intention

Thank you Marshy.

Well a new livelihood and new place to live is what I would like, it all just seems way too much of a mountain to climb at the moment.

I've also written around three quarters of a book that I would like to finish, and haven't touched it in a couple of months now.

Comment

Intention

magenta;1317821 wrote: Intention is a powerful thing, and I have powerfully intended throughout my life to believe all that my upbringing and experiences were trying to impose upon me in the way of guilt, over responsibility, betrayal, abandonment, and invisibility. Essentially I was at odds with everything around me, from a different planet even.

Sensitive, intuitive, sensing and recognising bullshit before it's even been expressed made things somewhat uncomfortable for me. To be told pretty much from birth that whatever I sensed or 'knew' was not the reality, caused me to lose trust in myself and join in with the torture through self-sabotage and an innate inability for self love.

Consequently I found myself in a lonely and isolated place in my mind and heart, I know this is by no means a unique experience. Mine has been a long and challenging journey to this point, we all of course have our journeys, and depending upon one's cosmic perspective there may be other journeys to add to the mix.

A young family member was discovered deceased in her student accommodation last week, and every time there is a death in the family it brings a huge amount of patterns and issues to the surface as these things tend to do. Previously I have been the one to deal with these situations, this time thankfully it is not directly mine to deal with, yet I still find myself stepping into over responsibility.

I have reached a point whereby a choice has to be made, whether I want to or even can create a new life for myself after some serious spiritual dismantling over the last twelve years. I may as well come out with it upfront so to speak, I have a multi-dimensional appreciation of existence here and on other energetic levels, so for me this isn't a physical thing, although it has a physical impact, it is far more of an emotional and mental journey to self love and trust in myself.

:thanks:
        Magenta, so sorry to hear of your young family member; such a sad loss for you and the family.
        I think your last paragraph really stands out to me; is the choice to stay at the point you are at now or make changes that will fulfil you on that journey? The very fact that you are thinking/writing about this, perhaps is the answer to your question. There is always more to life but some never reach out or even want to and therefore their lives remain at a certain level.......as far as 'can you?' , I believe very strongly that you can change and create the life you are seeking according to what aspect you intend to fulfil.
        Believe in yourself.....
        IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
        Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Working...
        X