• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

greatness

the best love and support in the world

greatness

He Bell,
    I just want to say Welcome!! I just wrote a note to Kristy expaining how coming here, reading and posting everyday made all the difference for me and my struggle with binge drinking. I think the biggest factor for me was actually spilling my guts about my drinking. I had been keeping it all inside, thinking I was hiding (which, duh, I wasn't...) and I couldn't talk to anyone about it. Coming here was a "cleansing" and after awhile something changed inside, it's been called a "click" here, and right now, three months later, I have no desire whatsoever to drink at all... and , I will never binge drink again. That said, should things change I will immediately be right back here to grab on for the love & support!!
    Welcome again.
    Olly

Comment

greatness

thank you failure comes hard for me

Comment

greatness

Hey Bella... where you from you seem to be here the same time I am...

Failure my friend comes hard to everyone... you find me someone that welcomes failure into their lives... they aren't out there.. We all want success... and success only comes with hard work.. As you know Bella there is never an easy road in life it all depends on how much you want something hey..

"Failure is not the falling down... it's the staying done"

I know you've got it in you Bella... keep fighting.. fight along side of us here..

Wattle
        Failure is not the falling down... it's the staying down

Comment

greatness

thanks wattle i there are times i really reach out times i'm really quiet just hang with me ok

Comment

Working...
          X