The loving support of MWO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone! I have been busy with work and have not been able to post much here lately. I see soo much love and support and want to tell everyone how proud I am of all the wonderful people here. AL is a killing disease and I mean to the soul than anything else. It takes away our lives and our reason for living. I want you all to know I think and pray about you all everyday and you always have a friend to talk to. Just send a PM if any of you need to talk about our struggles and feelings! :h
    Started living again 2/7/2015

Awww thanks FD! You are a huge part of this group too, so keep on sticking around! I know you're busy right now, but glad to see you! Keep up the AF time, you're doing great!
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Thank you K9! There is soo many wonderful people on this site! Your encouragement to new people and your wit and humor is soo appreciated. We all struggle threw this addiction and the mind games it plays on us. Your a wonderful person!!!

Comment

I agree. This is day 13 AF for me and day 2 on this site. A great resource. Glad i stumbled a cross it.

Comment

well said FD
          good luck on your journey
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi mama bear! I have been thinking about you and your journey as well. :h

Comment

Ambrose71;1325570 wrote: I agree. This is day 13 AF for me and day 2 on this site. A great resource. Glad i stumbled a cross it.
              Way to go on day 13!! Every day sober is a blessing!

Comment

finallydone;1325565 wrote: Thank you K9! There is soo many wonderful people on this site! Your encouragement to new people and your wit and humor is soo appreciated. We all struggle threw this addiction and the mind games it plays on us. Your a wonderful person!!!
                Right back 'atcha FD! Now...post some more so we can really get to know you (oh fine you caught me, I'm just nosy. LOL)

K9

Comment

It's okay K9! I know you care alot about people it's not nosy. I will open up more...it's one of those things I struggle with is letting myself be vunerable to other people. I will do my best to let everyone get to know me more...Oh wow you are all in for a treat here..lol...just kidding.:H

Comment

I think we're up for the challenge FD....lay it on us! HA

Comment

Working...
                    X