Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

intro and req: reliable naltrexone US provider without script?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intro and req: reliable naltrexone US provider without script?

Good Day. Introducing myself to this forum.

I've been on naltrexone and the Sinclair Method since May 2, to great success. Very happy with progress made so far, from 70+ units/week down to 2-4 a day! It simply doesn't appeal anymore. Here for maybe some psychological support and interaction. I'm so used to keep alcohol around I still seem to have a bit of a psychological block eliminating it completely.

Also I am looking for an affordable online pharmacy that provides high-quality naltrexone at a decent price without a prescription, preferably one that ships from the US. I tried River Pharmacy in Canada, placed an order online late April. It didn't arrive until yesterday; they said there was an Air India strike. I refused the package and am waiting for a refund. The endless delay had me worried about whether the quality was solid, since delivery date promises were not kept. I would hate to buy some bunk online and lose the progress I've made. Could anyone provide a recommendation for an online provider of naltrexone that they know through personal experience is of high quality, and has shipped reliably on time? Much appreciated!
Working...
X