Want to say Hi!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to say Hi!!

Hi K9! Thank you! I just got it! I look forward to chatting with you! How is your day going so far? My bruised ribs feel alot better today so I'm trying to catch-up with all things I wanted to get done yesterday Have you heard from your nephew yet on how things are going in vegas!
    Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

Want to say Hi!!

K9Lover;1331600 wrote: I sent you a Yahoo IM invite...in case you're wondering who the HELL that came from! LOL
      Oh...you by the way....you have a very cute name!

Comment

Want to say Hi!!

I have NOT heard from my nephew, other than he arrived there safely yesterday. I am trying not to BUG him...his mama can do that (my sister)...and believe me, she will! LOL

He moved to my house to "spread his wings" so to speak, so I try not to just step in and be his mother all over again. I give him his freedom, but I'm there if he needs me. All his friends love his "cool aunt"....LOL

He calls me Aunt Cougar...I take offense to that...a Cougar is a woman OVER 40 that preys on younger men....I am not 40....YET! LOL He goes "You're not 40?" and I said "That's it...your rent just went up $50 a month!". hehe
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Want to say Hi!!

K9Lover;1331637 wrote: I have NOT heard from my nephew, other than he arrived there safely yesterday. I am trying not to BUG him...his mama can do that (my sister)...and believe me, she will! LOL

He moved to my house to "spread his wings" so to speak, so I try not to just step in and be his mother all over again. I give him his freedom, but I'm there if he needs me. All his friends love his "cool aunt"....LOL

He calls me Aunt Cougar...I take offense to that...a Cougar is a woman OVER 40 that preys on younger men....I am not 40....YET! LOL He goes "You're not 40?" and I said "That's it...your rent just went up $50 a month!". hehe
          Haha! Well to everyone in there teens we all look old to them....and you don't even look close to 40....so raise that rent....haha!! What a beautiful day outside...how is the weather there today??

Comment

Want to say Hi!!

Yeah...the rent is going sky high! Plus I know I could still take him in a wrestling match, so he better watch it.

I haven't been outside in hours, but I'm assuming the weather is the same old boring thing....about 72 degrees and sunny. Ah the torture of living in California! LOL

Comment

Want to say Hi!!

FD - I had someone at my desk. You'll know what I'm talking about. I'm speaking in code. LOL

Comment

Want to say Hi!!

I am 51 and would pay someone to call me a Cougar!!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Want to say Hi!!

COUGAR!!!

Ok, now send me a check.

Comment

Want to say Hi!!

it's in the mail

Comment

Want to say Hi!!

K9, Ima tell ScothishMan you are over here flirting with FD!! Ehehe, if you haven't caught that thread (what I've learned while being sober, or something like that) it is HILARIOUS! Might I say that K9 has come out of her shell having racked up the months of sobriety...she used to be quiet and reserved!!! Now she slings the goods with the best of them!!!
                      FinallyDone, I am finding my sober self for the first time since I was off to college...let's just say that was over 30 years ago....and at age 52, I feel as if I am finally on top of my game. My memory is back and I am alert and I feel great! The best is yet to come for you, too! You are just a baby!!! I wish I could go back to 37 again, I'd sure take a different path than I did! So proud of you!! Byrdie
                      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                      Tool Box
                      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Want to say Hi!!

I am on ALL the threads....and I can barely keep up!
                        K9 has been out of her shell as long as I have known her
                        we are Looony Sisters

Comment

Want to say Hi!!

you ok today FD?????

Comment

Want to say Hi!!

I like this thread - I hope everyone K9, FD is okay? Px
                            Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

Want to say Hi!!

hi Patricia
                              K9 had a few days off......not sure where FD is, but I hope he pops up soon!!

Comment

Want to say Hi!!

I'M BAAACKKK!

I hate coming back to work after 3 days off!

Now we just need to find FD!!! Was he here over the weekend?

Comment

Working...
                                X