Teezah's Toddling Steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teezah's Toddling Steps

HEN HOUSE IS CLEAN!! No need to call the animal rescue!
    Teezah

Comment

Teezah's Toddling Steps

am so proud of you Teezah, you are doing really well, I am glad to have come along on your journey. Its good youve got time for you this weekend, wht do you plan to do with it?

Keep up the good work

:l

Comment

Teezah's Toddling Steps

30 Days Starts From Yesterday

Morning all my lovey nesties :h

I've decided to start my 30 days from yesterday, which is when I reached 2 weeks. I want to commit to a full 30 days, and am actually feeling confident that I can do it! So this is day 2 of my boot camp journey, day 15 of sobriety.

Had a lovely weekend here. Disabled daughter enjoyed respite and I enjoyed the break.

This week, I have the last couple of days where the kids are at school then they are off on holiday for 6 weeks :eeks: DD & DS were arguing this morning - goodness knows what it will be like in the holidays..! Only 10 days till DH gets back.
        Teezah

Comment

Teezah's Toddling Steps

Day 17!

Day 3 of boot camp!

Trah-la-lah-la-lah!

Going to be AWOL for a few days from Friday. We go to hospice care for 5 nights from Friday - so looking forward to having a break from caring plus (although we are allowed to) I wouldn't even consider drinking there. So it's win win for me.

Will check in if I get a signal there.
          Teezah

Comment

Teezah's Toddling Steps

Hi Teezah, still going strong well done give yourself a big pat on the back.

Whats Boot Camp and what does it entail. Hows the bac going where are you up to with it now?

I hope the hospice break goes well for you, do you go and stay there with your daughter but all the caring needs are done for you?

Comment

Teezah's Toddling Steps

Hi spacebebe,

(pats self on back) thank you for reminding me to do that!

We all go to hospice care & they do the caring for me. It is a great break for me & let's me spend time with my two "typical" kids, not having to always have disabled d come first. Bless em they're super kids but they don't get much mum time. Or dad time either because he's usually away working.

Boot camp is run by our commandant LillyE. We do roll call everyday and get a good talking to from LillyE too. Our aim is to make it a 30 day al free zone and to treat ourselves when we get to the end.

As for the bac, I'm taking 20mg every 3 hours from 7am to 10pm, a total of 120 mg a day. Seems to be working for me at the moment & my desire to drink is pretty minimal. So grateful that it is working for me. I read your bac story - didn't go so well for you?
              Teezah

Comment

Teezah's Toddling Steps

teezah;1341804 wrote: Our aim is to make it a 30 day al free zone and to treat ourselves when we get to the end.
                Sorry I must have missed the post about us getting hats for completing our 30 days - how fabby is that?!
                Teezah

Comment

Teezah's Toddling Steps

You get a hat??!! what an actual hat or a virtual hat I will have a look round read about this boot camp now I know theres a prize involved:H

Comment

Teezah's Toddling Steps

You'll Be Proud Of Me!

Well, I just got through an Al-free BBQ!

Told everyone that wine was giving me a headache so i'm staying off it. It's true!! I did not lie - wine does give me a headache!

So this is me through my first social get together - and I'm back out the other side. PHEW!!
                    Teezah

Comment

Working...
                    X