confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

confused

i seem to be having more carvings after i began taking the sups has any one else and i fell like i'm coming out of my skin maybe i was wrong but i thought that that the sups and the topmax & camp was working great together any input guys i need your help ????

confused

hey Bellaboo, sorry your not feeling as good as you will. how long since you started with the supps? I'm not familiar with the pharmy tpye supps as topa and campral so I can't say. also how long since abstaining/moderating may also put you in an uncomfortable state....others I'm sure will help much more on this. take care, D.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

confused

always abstained ,never tried moderating before now reallly surreal

Comment

confused

hey bellaboo

hiya my name is david,i dont want to put you off the pharmacy thing but anti cravers do work for some people and for others nothing,you will find you will only drink if you want to,the old saying you can take a horse to water but you cannot make it drink springs to mind,personaly myself i use alcohol as a coping mechanism and it progressed further! its like you get addicted! most of us have addictive personalities so try occupying your mind with something else like hobbies fone a friend or take a fifty fifty remember its a mind game its mind over matter im sorry these are powerfull words but unfortunatly true if you stick to the forum youl find it helps !i did,however i dont have a computer at the present due to my present circumstances(through alcohol related circumstances)but hang on in there be good and dont give up if at first you dont sucseed try and try again all the best
        davy mitch the hilander(scotland)
        Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

Comment

confused

Just a hello Davie from a fellow highlander. Not many of us on this site eh.

Lorna
          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

confused

Mitch96 .... Welcome back love .....

Must get back into stalker mode again ...... you keep talking and i'll get stalking .....

Love Betty xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

confused

Bellaboo, how are you now? cheering for you!
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X