Starting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting out

Waiting for my Discs, book and supps to come, very unsure about the medication. Is it possible without?:new:

Starting out

Hi Angie and Welcome! Yes, it is possible without the medications. The supplements are great in reducing cravings. I have heard great things on the CDs and am waiting for mine to come so cannot give an opinion yet. Many people on here have been successful with picking and choosing parts of the program and making it work for them. Hope it does the same for you. :welcome:
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Starting out

Thank you

Thank you lush x speak again

Comment

Starting out

Angie, different strokes for different folks, or so they say.

I have been able to abstain by using the support of the people and program here. I have read (and reread) the book multiple times, take mutli-vitamin supplements, and most important visit the website daily - this is what works for me.

Glad to have you here!! Wonderful site filled with wonderful people who only want to help you on your journey. Best of luck, and :welcome:
        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Starting out

Thank u AAthlete xxxx

Comment

Starting out

Hi Angie, and welcome.
            I echo what's already been said. Read the posts, all of us are doing it as best we can using what tools are available to us and suit us individually. No one size fits all. I would say that this site, logging on and reading everyone's stories is the biggest help I've had ever and it's free !!

Good luck

Comment

Starting out

Hello Angie, welcome from an also-new Brit.

The support on this site is terrific. You may find you don't need to try the medication at all. Godd luck and hope to see you soon. Kate

Comment

Starting out

Hi Angie & :welcome:

Yes it's possible without the meds, When I found this site in november I was drinking at least 3 bottles of wine, every day, some times all day!!!

With the help and support of all of the lovely people here, I gradually cut down and In Jan managed 16 days AF, and so far this year I have never drunk alone and haven't been drunk once .....

ps ... I'm also in Nottinghamshire .... Welcome again.

Love & Hugs
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Starting out

New today

Hullo from Canada

Very happy to be here as I'm ready to get this whole 'issue' of mine resolved once and for all. I just know better things are ahead and feel great about this first big step. I'm ready and it's time

Looking forward to reading posts.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X