Day one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day one

Hello everyone! I just made it through day one! WOOHOO! Let's see what tomorrow will bring. :new:

Day one

Good for your gldngal! Keep on going. It is soooo worth it. If you are thinking the board is quiet tonight - it is. Just a bit of info for you from a MWO addict, LOL!, you will find it pretty quiet here from Saturday until Tuesday sometime. It is pretty quiet on the weekend/Monday.

Good job on your day 1!

PS: Is that really your eyeball peering through your avatar?

Comment

Day one

Hello gldngal and welcome.
      Well done.

Comment

Day one

Good work.
        Today is all that ever matters, and you made it!

Gem x
        Free since 26th February 2012

Comment

Day one

Hey Welcome Here.... I'll represent all the Aussie's here... and say a big...

G'Day and don't be a stranger.... stick around and meet the family..

Failure is not the falling down... it's the staying down

Comment

Day one

Hi gldngal and well done!

i have been here for a week now and have found the people and site amazingly helpful!
            Read the posts and post messages yourself, there is some great people on this site who will give encouragement and advise!

:goodjob:

Comment

Day one

Hi Gld ngl,
              I'm going to call you Glad Nigel as that's the first thing that popped into my head when I saw your name!
              The first day is one you'll remember!
              Hope you stay with us a while.
              Rags.

Comment

Day one

Welcome and well done on day one...now one day at a time. You can do it, and folks here will be a great encouragement
                Control the Mind

Comment

Day one

Thanks

Thank you for all the encouragement! In the middle of the night I was feeling a little "edgy". Today my mind is playing the "go to the store" game. I'll get past it- I have to get my kids to school, get to work yada yada.
                  Have a good day everyone, :thanks:

Cheryl

Comment

Day one

Congrats on your "day one", that is so important!
                    My day one will be tomorrow, I hope I can post the same words you have~
                    I'll be boxing up my liquor cabinet tonight to remove all temptations.........

Congrats again :goodjob:

Comment

Day one

Well done you! I've had a bit of a wobbly start due to trying to go AF on willpower alone... just can't do it. However, I have had some terrific support today from all these guys here - great chat earlier, really lifted my mood, and am feeling much better about the world. Also going to use the Lent period as a time to really focus on my goals. Will be with you in Spirit gldngl! Kepp posting! K

Comment

Working...
                      X