Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Basic MWO Questions

:new:

Hi, and thanks in advance for responses. I found the site last Friday, and anxiously awaiting my getting started extreme package. Does anyone that's ordered the starter packages remember how long it took to recieve them?

I'm also kind of freaked out that a whole lot of the pages on this website haven't been updated since 2007 or 2008. The products have changed in the store, but the book and the website don't necessarily reflect the changes. One example is the Hypnotherapy CD's, the starter package only has one cd, but the book (which outlines the program) talks about 3 different CD's.

What do you think? Did "Roberta Jewell" sell the site and program to someone? Do any of the original pages and program descriptions ever update?

Thanks in advance for your answers, and best of luck to all!
    Well the 1st are the hardest days don't you worry anymore.
    When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.

Some Basic MWO Questions

Congrats on taking the first step! This program has been around for quite some time....so I don't really know that pages that have not been updated....but, that is not big deal. I would have to look, but I don't know what is in the starter package. The CD's did not work for me, but I know people who love them. The only supplements that have really worked for me are the GABA, L-glut and a B 150....but, I buy them at my local vitamin shop. So while you wait, maybe go get those. They are inexpensive and can give you some relief while you wait....wishing you the very best.

Comment

Some Basic MWO Questions

Thanks!

I've decided to start my 30 days on Saturday, regardless of what happens with the shipment. I can get alternative hypnotherapy with a download elsewhere, and start with the medication and locally purchased Kudzu.

Will be posting to keep up, but also looking for email support of friends and family to send my daily blog to.
      Well the 1st are the hardest days don't you worry anymore.
      When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.

Comment

Some Basic MWO Questions

D from CT...come on over to the Newbie's Nest. We have a great group over there many on days 1 and 2 also...and many a little ahead of that, and on up. Various stages provides a lot of information for you....you will know what to expect and when. We have lots of success over there... hope you will check us out. Welcome! Byrdie
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
        X