New Moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Moon

By coincidence I started day 1/30 on a New Moon. I think it will be cool to use the phases of the moon as a reminder of my progress :earth:! Has anyone else ever tried this?

New Moon

hi Blubird,
    i don't have any experience with that, but i think it's very cool. i love the new moon! it seems like there are a few people in the nest who are in the same boat. is it possible to be in a boat in a nest? in a nest in a boat! great going on getting to day 2-- do you have a plan for getting through the weekend? seems to be a particularly difficult time for many. sending lots of strength and i hope to see you around a lot.
    Life

Comment

New Moon

Hi Life
      It's the crow's nest of the new moon boat!
      Yes this will be a difficult weekend! My plan is to soak up any compliments, laugh along with any jokes, and disregard any scoffs?and buy some O'douls. As far as stress goes I am going to exercise. Luckily I live near a nice lake.

Comment

New Moon

HEY BLU

Sounds like a cool plan. I happen to live in a spot where the full moon shines right in my front window at night. It's really cool.

I live near a lake too so it is nice to get over there and walk. I have a little 3 stringed instrument that I can play while walking. It's pretty neat.

Good luck to you!

Comment

Working...
        X