This is it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is it!

How are you doing Tahlula? Just checking in....
    sri

Comment

This is it!

Hi Sri, pretty good - very determined. Is anyone else out there antidepressants & campral?
      :rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
      Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

Comment

This is it!

Got the email

My supps & the kudzo are on their way to Australia!! Should receive within the next two weeks. Hope everyone is well & happy!

Comment

This is it!

Hey babe, good to chat today. you are going to to get this cracked. hang in there for the kudzu, it will help so much. give some thought to the hypno too. Keep on posting!

:l kX

Comment

This is it!

Thank you Kate - I was meant to meet you... you poor thing! Have a great day.. :thanks:

Comment

This is it!

G'day Tahlula, I've been on Campral and Xanax (0.75 mgs + Zoloft 0.75 mgs). No probs. The only problems with Campral is that it doesn't work when you're drinking. You must be abstinent for a while for it to do the trick.

The good think with Topa is that you don't need to be abstinent for it to work. In the past, I was able to get my act together and be abstinent for a couple of weeks, then take Campral, but then caved in. Now, I'm under so much stress because of work that I needed to resort to Topa for faster results, and lasting ones.

I've been doctoring around with Campral for off and on two years now. I know it works well with some people, but it doesn't with others. Anyway, good luck.
              Paddy
              Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

This is it!

And by the way, I weaned myself off anti-depressants, too. Another victory !
                Paddy
                Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

This is it!

Thanks Paddy, just a bit cautious re the interation with dr's advice... Kudzo will be here in next two weeks. thank again

Comment

This is it!

Welcome, Tahlula! You've come to the right place. You sound very determined and that's half the battle. I just recently joined after much lurking. I'm currently going on 10 days AF. My goal is to not drink at home and only drink socially. Drinking while out with friends has never been the problem, drinking alone has. I'm not taking the topa but I'm taking the supplements and kudzu, exercising, plenty of water and trying to eat right. My sleep habits have gotten so much better! No getting up in the middle of the night to have a drink so I can go back to sleep! Once you have a few days of AF under your belt you won't want to go back! Good luck, and check in often.

Comment

Working...
                    X