Irritable as hell!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irritable as hell!!

OMG today I am so annoyed with everything and everyone, my son has been a little sh*t all day and my DH is doing my head in leaving the house untidy and we have been bickering non-stop, I feel like I can't cope with anything I dunno if it the prospect of becoming AF or just I am having a bad day, the sun is shining and I should be out there enjoying it but I feel so depressed and low, I have work I need to do and I just can't motivate myself, I hate my own guts right now
    Taking it ODAT

Irritable as hell!!

Mauri...you really should get a hold of yourself and find the !@#$%^&*(#$&**(! thread.. You can blow off all the steam you want and it's also funny as hell!!!

On another note...it is perfectly normal to be in complete control one minute and wanting to down a bottle of wine the next. Sad but true...fight your way thru it and you will never have to do this again!! Fight those Voices with all you've got!! You can do it, this is YOUR time!! XXOO, Byrdie
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Irritable as hell!!

mauritiusdodo;1353426 wrote: the sun is shining and I should be out there enjoying it
      That's a brillant idea! Just do it right now, this moment. Even if it's only 10 minutes, it will help to lift your mood and clear your head. It's all about taking positive action.
      AF since 3/16/09
      NF since 3/20/07

Comment

Irritable as hell!!

the first days I was snapping and generally annoyed with everyone. Get out in the sun and enjoy the moment.

Life will still be challenging, not running to escape in a bottle is a new way for us, we need other coping mechanisms.
        new beginnings July 16, 2012

Comment

Irritable as hell!!

I hate when I am hating my guts. Nothing good comes of it. Take a moment to breathe, or yell into a pillow. I agree with SV go catch a few rays regardless. This WILL pass.

Comment

Irritable as hell!!

Thanks all I am ok now, my son has started with a cold and cough so that must have been the crux of the problem yesterday!!

Byrdlady i am going to search out that thread sounds funny!!
            Taking it ODAT

Comment

Irritable as hell!!

Hey Maur, how you doing today - Hope better - I had a slip up on Friday that kinda ran into Saturday but snapped outta it Saturday night and was good on Sunday - Feeling pretty good this morning - Gunna make today my first AF day - Loving the feeling of passing up that evil liquor store on the way home!
              And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back so shake him off ~ Florence and the Machine

Comment

Irritable as hell!!

Hi I have just started feeling really irritable again, no reason, just came over me like a wave and now everything is annoying me, I feel like I want to run for the hills my son is currently sitting next to me jiggling his feet and wittering on to the tv and I want to scream shut up horrible mother that I am! Instead I am eating some fresh fruit and drinking a cup of de-caff tea!
                Taking it ODAT

Comment

Irritable as hell!!

M, sorry the irritability seems to be working on you - at least you are not playing into it and are making sound decisions - I only have one son and he is now 18 and off to University in a month - but my sister has 3 kids and when I am around them or babysit they make me CRAZY but I love them as I am sure you do your son - many parents secretly think of what they really wanna do or say to their kids, that does not make a bad parent, a bad parent is someone who acts out on those thoughts - Keep checking in and stay strong
                  And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back so shake him off ~ Florence and the Machine

Comment

Irritable as hell!!

vlivengood;1353764 wrote: M, sorry the irritability seems to be working on you - at least you are not playing into it and are making sound decisions - I only have one son and he is now 18 and off to University in a month - but my sister has 3 kids and when I am around them or babysit they make me CRAZY but I love them as I am sure you do your son - many parents secretly think of what they really wanna do or say to their kids, that does not make a bad parent, a bad parent is someone who acts out on those thoughts - Keep checking in and stay strong
                    thanks, I will, I have a daughter who is 18 too, she lives with her BF though. I love my son to bits but he is so annoying sometimes LOL, he is nagging me to play train games on the laptop now so I am signing off, will be back after AA if not before, thanks for your support everyone
                    Taking it ODAT

Comment

Irritable as hell!!

Believe it or not Mauri you get to decide whether you feel irritable or not. We feel the way we allow ourselves to feel.

Comment

Working...
                      X