What do you drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you drink?

A few last suggestions - sparkling water and pink grapefruit juice, hot cocoa with cinnamon and a sprinkle of chile powder or cayenne. and finally iced decaf coffee with skim milk.
    Mama T.
    Found MWO Feb. 17, 2007

Comment

What do you drink?

Accountable getting some cranberry juice tonight!! My work here is done. :hiya:

where does this go?

Comment

What do you drink?

Breaking it down, let's see on average over a week:

About 50% is straight deep well water.(excellent well on my land, with no impurities)
        Then about
        10% Glacier Freeze Gatorade.
        10% unsweetened ice tea. The Luzianne brand is pretty good.
        5% orange juice (not from concentrate)
        5% grapefruit juice (not from concentrate)
        5% lactose free 2% milk
        5% grape juice
        5% V8 juice
        5% coffee

Those are rough estimates. Trying to cut down on coffee these days, but all told adds up to about a gallon a day of liquid. The Gatorade is great when I am working out, and on cardio workout days, it make be 25% of the total.

Back before I went AF, I could drink about 18-24 12 oz beers in a day on the weekends.

Maybe I'll have a Dr. Pepper or Coke once a week these days, when the urge hits.

Neil

Comment

What do you drink?

Mostly bottled water but on the rare occasions that I'm in drinking company, I'll have Lemonade and ice or tomato juice.
          Green tea in the morning and 1 or 2 cups of instant coffee at night.

Oh, welcome mombytheocean...

Comment

What do you drink?

Thanks for the tips everyone! I was a big vodka and diet tonic girl (no vodka in 10 days now, don't even have any in the house). Anyway, I never thought to try the tonic without vodka, duh!

So I read this link yesterday at work so when I got home, after walking 2 miles on the treadmill, I poured myself an ice cold tonic with lots of ice, lemon and lime slices in a very pretty goblet. I have to say that was delicious. Honestly, I didn't even miss the vodka. God, I love this site I learn something everyday~

Comment

What do you drink?

Too much booze again! - 2 days it's been since I last had a drink but my body feels as if it's shutting down on me. I know I've been doing internal damage for some time now but I can't seem to be able to stop binge drinking. I'm not addicted in so much that I go from one day to the next without drinkingat all but when I do end up in company I get drunk to excess. I've been doing this on a weely basis now for 24yrs. Help........

Comment

Working...
              X