• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day two.

I am so alone
    I am so sad
    Think I know why I drink alone
    AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Day two.

Hello CantDoItOnMyOwn

Just wanted to give you a nice big :welcome:

I totally understand where you're coming from. My drinking was always on my own because I felt sad and lonely but it was the drinking that made me that way. Trust me, as you come out of the fog you will feel differently. I've had many, many false starts but in my AF time things have been changing and life is looking much rosier.

You'll meet lots of lovely friendly folk on this site and you definitely won't be going it alone. The Newbies Nest is very friendly as is the Mr G Thread, Older drunk back on day one. Come on over and join us. There's a good toolbox but I don't know how to give you the link but someone will drop by soon and give it to you.

You've found a great place. Stick around - look forward to seeing you on the boards.

:l Freefly
    You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Day two.

you are not alone

I am DEFINITELY no expert and back at fcuking Day 1 AF - AGAIN - but I have read all there is to read, hovered around these boards, even frequented AA meetings on and off for the last 7 weeks. And then bought more wine on occasion so definitely don't have it sussed! But you are not alone, there is definitely some of us who have experienced the same, if not worse, Pleeeeeeeease talk. I am going to post my own story separately next and appeal for help/advice. :new:

Comment

Day two.

Big nice :welcome: to you too Lucelastic. Look forward to hearing more from you.

By the way CantDoItOnMyOwn, my original name when I first came here was CantBelieveImStillAtIt. Wasn't long before I changed it - bit longwinded and not so uplifting for me. Reckon we'll be seeing a name change for you too soon
        You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Day two.

At Freefly - thank you for the welcome

At Lucelastic - thank you for your words
          AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

Day two.

When I started reading the post I thought you were writing me a song. Congrats on day 2!

Comment

Working...
            X