Low Calorie/AF drink ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scottish lass;1357427 wrote: The shandy's I drank were alcoholic, but they were made with lager and lots of lemonade, so very minimally - I am thinking about making with AF beer, that should work and be perfect for a summer drink!
    I could just drink one right now!! ooh you know what else is good for a summers day - coke floats, or any other float, i bet you could make them with frozen yoghurt, kind of a smoothie frozen drink? Lets get creative and find some yummy drinks!
    Taking it ODAT

Comment

Wish I could bring you one for your birthday Mauri!! You sound as if you are having a good day, and that is so good to hear.
      ummm - coke floats, theres an idea - they might work with some of the low cal ice-cream, just enough to make it creamy - coke and yoghurt sounds weird for some strange reason:H
      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

scottish lass;1357494 wrote: Wish I could bring you one for your birthday Mauri!! You sound as if you are having a good day, and that is so good to hear.
        ummm - coke floats, theres an idea - they might work with some of the low cal ice-cream, just enough to make it creamy - coke and yoghurt sounds weird for some strange reason:H
        Yeah low fat ice cream might be better, although fruit juice and frozen yoghurt could be good? If only we had some sunshine here I might be able to come up with some summery drink ideas, as it is hot chocolate and marshmallows would be appropriate, I just put the heating on - In July!!!!!!
        Taking it ODAT

Comment

Working...
        X