Drink Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drink Tracker

Hi, All. I'm trying to update my records using drink tracker, and cannot go back to July of 2012. The pull down menu stops at 2010, so the only options available are the current month (August 2012) or go back to 06-10. Anyone have any idea how to get to last month, and/or have someone from MWO update the pull down menu?

Thanks!
    D
    Well the 1st are the hardest days don't you worry anymore.
    When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.

Drink Tracker

No but I did not even know there was a drink tracker! Been using my wifes kitchen calendar.

Comment

Drink Tracker

LOL Gdog....good to see you're back! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
      Well the 1st are the hardest days don't you worry anymore.
      When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.

Comment

Drink Tracker

Too cute!
        Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Drink Tracker

Hi D;

I don't think you can update on the Drink Tracker once the month is finished. It used to "archive" the month right on the 1st of the next month, and I remember feeling miffed because I had forgotten to put my zero (or whatever) in at the end of the evening. Once it was the next month - no chance.

Gdog - the Drink Tracker is down near the bottom of all the various forums. I personally find it very useful and also encouraging (feels good to put in zeros, 1s and 2s).

Best to all,
          Dancer

Comment

Drink Tracker

I had a few days to update in July and couldn't do it, either...nice to realize it's not simply my own lack of computer savvy! FF
            . "It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; that which is essential, is invisible to the eye.". Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Working...
            X