Moo...the selfish cow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moo...the selfish cow!

Hi there, My name is Melanie, I live in South Africa. Quite desperate, and dispondent, cause why do days differ, you feel strong, then weak, why can't we just banish this poision from our veins.
    Why does it have to control my life, it is just sick, I hurt everyone I know and love, and I harm myself, make a fool of myself...loose everthing I had, just to start again, in false pretense, I don't want to loose what I have now, but How does a person shun the bottle, why do we can't we be pure all the time, and not only when we feel guilty?
    Mel:upset:

Moo...the selfish cow!

Hi Melanie...

I suppose we are as you describe because we are human, and living life is what it is in light of that. We are not perfect to say the least...

But in this battle on alcohol we can have victories as I have seen and read here at MWO by many who struggle daily just like us.

Use the tools, and the help here from others to help you have more victories day by day.
    Control the Mind

Comment

Moo...the selfish cow!

Melanie!:welcome: to MWO................
      Keep reading and posting.....

:l Nancy
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Moo...the selfish cow!

Welcome Melanie. As the others have said here, keep reading and posting. There is hope!

:welcome:

Comment

Moo...the selfish cow!

Welcome Melanie,

You are not alone. Many of us have been there too! Keep reading and you will see. There is support here! Read the book and keep coming back!

Welcome!
          sri

Comment

Moo...the selfish cow!

Thank-you Rocky, Nancy, Accountable for Me & Sri,
            I opened this site first thing this morning, and I was overwhelmed to see my replies. It means a lot, and I'm grateful to have found this site. I am obviously feeling better today cause I feel like I can love things again, and I am worth something! So MWO rules! It is just that when I feel like this it is as if I am working up to saying & feeling like it is okay to get way out drunk again. It is like I am possessed and I don't know myself. If I was left alone by myself, I would not feel comfort in just spending time with me, cause the bottle would always want to be invited! It thinks it is so fantastic. It is there, looking pretty, tasting divine, setting out to relax...and still looking good the next day,but leaving you feel alone, until next time...it is all okay again....
            There I go again, getting angry, when I can only be angry at myself. I have to look after myself forever. I want to be able to have a family, watch the progress and enjoy it to without chemical destruction.
            thanks again guys, please keep on writing to me!
            Mel:upset:

Comment

Moo...the selfish cow!

Hello Melanie.
              It really is good to have you join us. I hope that you find what you need.

Comment

Working...
              X