X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to stop

Howdy Pauly!

Three weeks is great! :goodjob:

Don't worry, the way I see it, if you're waking at 3am whatever your doing is working cuz it (or he or she ) is SCARED of losing you so it's trying to mess with you! That little voice in my head, I called it the alcohol beast, would mess with me good cuz it knew all my weakness' and triggers! I would pray and meditate but sometimes would have to get mad and tell it to Piss off! It went away, for the most part, but sometimes the bastard visits. Not about alcohol anymore (Bac took care of that), but it'll use any other excuse or anxiety to mess with me. So now if I wake up and notice the clock at 3am I say, "you again, bastard!" :H

Don't mean to get spooky or freak anyone out, but that's what works for me!

Cheers!

Comment

Need to stop

Pauly,

You probably just have to pee.

I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

Need to stop

Rainyday;1450348 wrote: Pauly,

Haha. Good one rainy! Good morning all! New to this thread. I'm doing lots of reading these days, not much posting. Following lots of the great threads! Have a great Friday all!:h
        Live in the "NOW". :h

Deb

Comment

Need to stop

Rainyday;1450348 wrote:

:flush:

:H:H

Comment

Working...
          X