Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm new here

Hi all,

I just purchased the extreme pack starter kit. I have tried many times to quit drinking. Hopefully this kit and folks here will be helpful!

Hi, I'm new here

Hi cdntracy,
    Welcome, lots of support here. I am reaching 30 days tomorrow and have this site to help me on this sober journey.

IMT
    new beginnings July 16, 2012

Comment

Hi, I'm new here

cdntracy;1363590 wrote: Hi all,

I just purchased the extreme pack starter kit. I have tried many times to quit drinking. Hopefully this kit and folks here will be helpful!
      Tracy, welcome to MWO. You should check out the Newbies Nest - a good place to start and full of support....
      You've made the first step - you can do it!
      IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
      Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Hi, I'm new here

Hi and welcome cdntracy to MWO, We have a great community here with lots of support and advice from people who are and have been there,Read as many posts and threads as you can and post your thoughts and feelings,There are many great tips to be found here https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html. Hope you give yourself a chance as you did not get to where you are today with alcohol so the problem wont just disappear over night, Good luck and I hope to see you around.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
        X