I won't drink today *because*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't drink today because I want to feel good, not sick ....I also won't drink today because I am involuntarily rehashing scary bad sad memories of my dad today who died of alcohol when he was 56....I am not drinking because he was never able to rid himself of this beast.....
    I just won't anymore

Comment

I've made up my mind.
      Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

I won't drink today because I don't want to end up in jail tonight.
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I wont drink today because I have to pave the way for my recovery..
          Dix
          A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

I won't drink today because I have promised myself I won't. Px
            Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

Because I blew my quit on 2 stupid glasses of bubbly last Saturday. No repeat performance this weekend
              You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

I won't drink today because cause I wanna feel good tommorrow!!!::H:H

Comment

I won't drink today because that is what I have decided to do .
                  AB given to me by dear friends will ensure I keep to that decision.

Comment

FreeFly;1375321 wrote: Because I blew my quit on 2 stupid glasses of bubbly last Saturday. No repeat performance this weekend
                    FF don't beat yourself up please. Some people go at this all or nothing. Others ease our way there learning as we go. We will get there too. :l
                    No amount of berating on other threads will change that fact.

Comment

because it is a total waste of time...I have too much of this wonderful life to live...
                      I just won't anymore

Comment

satz123;1375348 wrote: FF don't beat yourself up please. Some people go at this all or nothing. Others ease our way there learning as we go. We will get there too. :l
                        No amount of berating on other threads will change that fact.
                        Aaw thanks Satz :h
                        You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

I won't drink today because I love enjoying my weekends and not spending them trying to remember what happened the night before and being riddled with anxiety so bad I have to start drinking at noon.
                          new beginnings July 16, 2012

Comment

I won't drink today because I feel solid in my quit.
                            That popping sound you hear is me attempting to remove my head from my arse. It's been there for years so this may take a while.
                            Admitting I need healing. And I am not big enough to do this alone.
                            AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

Because I want to know now if it will really make things better...
                              On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                              *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

because I want to create faith at me in the community.
                                Dix
                                A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Working...
                                X