I won't drink today *because*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because I just had THE TALK with the little man. I want a stiff coffee. Or a stress nap. Maybe a binky. EEEEKKKKKKKKK. Drinking would NOT have helped that. At all.
    That popping sound you hear is me attempting to remove my head from my arse. It's been there for years so this may take a while.
    Admitting I need healing. And I am not big enough to do this alone.
    AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

Because it's Sunday. I've made almost made another weekend. I've TTDAP. I have things to do that don't involve the chattering monkey. And if he talks too loud I'll take my L-Glut and Kudzu and tell him to sit in the corner and suck eggs.
      That popping sound you hear is me attempting to remove my head from my arse. It's been there for years so this may take a while.
      AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

Because if I lose my brain ,I will be a living dead body ...
        Dont want to lose my sense !
        Dix
        A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

I won't drink today because I know the truth about alcohol & how it destroys my physical, emotional, mental, spiritual health. It also erodes the health of my precious loved ones to.

Comment

I feel good... (nananananana) and i knew that i would, now (nanananana)
            I feel good... (nananananana) and i knew that i would, now (nanananana)
            So good, so good, cos i got a you...

Comment

OMG RC - that is hilarious.....

I won't drink today because it's Monday - 8 weeks sober today or TADA - 56 days! 56 days of giving my liver a break, my brain a chance to heal - and my loved ones a chance to see me - not the monkey - manage stress.
              AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

Hey Prairie

That's fantastic.. way to go!!!

I won't drink today

Patrice x

Comment

I won't drink today because I am over waking up scared thinking what I am doing to my body. I hate that every pain or twinge that I get I worry is due to alcohol.
                  I won't drink today because I want to see my daughter graduate from college (in 20 years, LOL)
                  I won't drink today because like so many others I hate waking up and having to check my phone to be sure that I didn't call or text someone something I regret.
                  I won't drink today because I no longer want to live in a "cloud". I want to really feel life and enjoy everyday that I have the privilege of living!

Well, here's to yet another day 1! Let's hope this time I can make it to day 2!
                  One day at a time, no matter how many times I fail, I will get this monkey off of my back!!! :confusedmonkey:

Comment

Because I told myself I would not and because it is impossible to get up at 3:30am to get get to gym before work if I drink
                    And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back so shake him off ~ Florence and the Machine

Comment

tomorrow is day 30...

Comment

iamaquitter28;1392675 wrote: I won't drink today because I am over waking up scared thinking what I am doing to my body. I hate that every pain or twinge that I get I worry is due to alcohol.
                        I won't drink today because I want to see my daughter graduate from college (in 20 years, LOL)
                        I won't drink today because like so many others I hate waking up and having to check my phone to be sure that I didn't call or text someone something I regret.
                        I won't drink today because I no longer want to live in a "cloud". I want to really feel life and enjoy everyday that I have the privilege of living!

Well, here's to yet another day 1! Let's hope this time I can make it to day 2!
                        Today I don't drink for the sake of the red fonts !!!
                        A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

had a rocky start but wont drink to-day

Comment

I won't drink today because I'll really regret it tomorrow!
                            Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
                            :h

Comment

I won't drink today because when I look in the mirror I see someone smiling back today. That used to not be the case. I have a clearer conscious. I'm a happier person!...

Comment

:durn: i gotta an essay to write...

Comment

Working...
                                X