Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 weeks on naltrexone, 1 word-'amazing'

Hi,

I just wanted to say hello to everyone.. I joined about half hour ago and think I have finally found the forum where I belong- phew!

As the title of my thread suggests, I took it upon myself to start on naltrexone 5 weeks ago and I am extremely pleased with the results so far... and from what I have read in some of the other threads, I think it's brilliant that this site has been set up and thankyou!!!

Sarah x
    :new:

Hello Sarah and welcome, glad you found us, this is a very special place, for me its almost like a second home.... So let yourself settle in, have a look around the message boards and get a feel for things, then when you feel comfortable just jump in.... Have you been alcohol free for 5 weeks??? If so thats fantastic... I don't take any meds myself just supplements so I don't know anything about naltrexone, but if its working for you then stay with it....

Catch you later, love from Louise xxx

A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Yes Hi Sarah and welcome.

Sit yourelf down and have a good read, everyone is amazing and so supportive.

well done on 5 weeks on your own !

Comment

Welcome Sara! Glad you found MWO. Folks here are great, supportive, helpful, caring and genuine.

Good job on 5 weeks...come here often...
        Control the Mind

Comment

Welcome Sarah,

This is a great place to be...lots of support. Lots of great information. Glad you are here!:welcome:
          sri

Comment

(((thanks everyone)))

Thanks for posting and letting me know you are ''out there'' ! lol.....

I am thinking ahead in terms of helping others and wondered if I could create a thread soley on my experiences with naltrexone so far and onwards.. I have alot to share right now in all areas and it would be a huge help both for me and those seeking support... Can anyone advise on whether this would be of use here??

Sarah xx

Comment

Hi Sarah!:welcome:

I think we would love to read all about your experience.
              How about the thread right under General?
              Would that be a good place?

:goodjob: On finding MWO!

:l Nancy
              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Hi southernbelle47

Hi,

I would love to create a diary as some of the experiences I am having (even since my last post) are really significant... But I don't think I made it clear that I am still drinking alcohol alongside.. (socially / ''normally'')
                I know how touchy this subject is, especially for those seeking total sobriety / abstinence so wouldn't want to upset anyone??

I would need advice from maybe an administrator regarding an appropriate way of documenting my experiences where those who were interested could access the information...

I would appreciate any feedback..

Thankyou

Sarah x

Comment

Working...
                X