Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Still Blowing Like Stink, but I Stayed Sober...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are just being affected by the "feeder bands" of the storm now, or what we call the "viraz?n", which is the tail end of Isaac. I took 2 klonopin last night and all it did was make me twice as tired, but did NOT help put me to sleep. Soooo so much for anyone having to worry about me getting addicted to that benzo!

I did finally get 2 hours of sleep last night, and during it I dreamed I was in my car, and a friend was driving and we were on a narrow windy mountain road and the power steering went out and so did the gas and brakes and it was like being on a particularly scary roller coaster, which finally ended when we went thru a giant gully full of rain water so deep that the car filled up and I had to open the windows to let it pour out again. So not exactly what you could call a restful or regenerative sleep...

Anyway, I am still tired as hell and the bags under my eyes now have wallets and coin purses... BUT I DID NOT HAVE A DRINK.

Way to go!!! That is a HUGE test, getting through a storm like that without "medicinal" help! Hopefully you can get some real sleep soon. :goodjob:
    ITGeekChick

Comment

YAY YOU!
      That popping sound you hear is me attempting to remove my head from my arse. It's been there for years so this may take a while.
      Admitting I need healing. And I am not big enough to do this alone.
      AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

I am SOOOO proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just beaming with happiness for you! I hope you didn't have any damage...please let us know how you are. I could just hug you!!! Byrdie
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

I am just fine, more worried about my friends in Florida now. My house is solid concrete framed in steel rebar, none of that straw and sticks little piggy stuff like you construct with up North...

Comment

Working...
          X