Extremely Interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extremely Interested

Hello to everyone. I just found this website today and I am very interested in the program. I have some questions I hope someone out there can answer. First, has anyone substituted Chantix/Champix for the Topomax?
    I live in Canada. Is there any Canadians on this program? Can I order the starter pack and have it shipped to Canada? Customs, FDA, that sort of stuff.
    Lastly I would like to say it's helpful to know I'm not alone. Earlier this year I got pulled over and blew over. Amazingly the officer didn't charge me but I lost my license for three months, I now have an ignition interlock for a year, I am attending a compulsory responsible drivers program, and when all is said and done will have handed over about $2700 to the government. I quit drinking for three months after that but began drinking again thinking if I can quit for three months I am in control of my drinking. Yeah right. This past weekend I tied one on. 18 beers in a 10hr period, and in doing so turned into the village idiot once again. I dont know what to do. I am obviously not in control and want to quit. This program and forum look like a good place to start. I need to do something or I'm going to lose my family an with that my mind.

Extremely Interested

jaggernaughty;1369697 wrote: Hello to everyone. I just found this website today and I am very interested in the program. I have some questions I hope someone out there can answer. First, has anyone substituted Chantix/Champix for the Topomax?
    I live in Canada. Is there any Canadians on this program? Can I order the starter pack and have it shipped to Canada? Customs, FDA, that sort of stuff.
    Lastly I would like to say it's helpful to know I'm not alone. Earlier this year I got pulled over and blew over. Amazingly the officer didn't charge me but I lost my license for three months, I now have an ignition interlock for a year, I am attending a compulsory responsible drivers program, and when all is said and done will have handed over about $2700 to the government. I quit drinking for three months after that but began drinking again thinking if I can quit for three months I am in control of my drinking. Yeah right. This past weekend I tied one on. 18 beers in a 10hr period, and in doing so turned into the village idiot once again. I dont know what to do. I am obviously not in control and want to quit. This program and forum look like a good place to start. I need to do something or I'm going to lose my family an with that my mind.
    I too am trying to find out more info re; topa. i too am in canada.

Comment

Extremely Interested

Topamax is avalable in Canada.
      canadadrugs.com/search.php?keyword=topamax

I already have a perscription for Champix and would like to know if it is a suitable replacement or should I forgo the Champix and get a perscription for Topomax.

Comment

Extremely Interested

Hi. Jagger and :welcome:

I'm up late. Kids pulling that last bit of Summer out of me?
        You have found an amazing program and community here. I am almost three months free from AL thanks to MWO.

Please pop over to the Newbie Nest and get acquainted. It's a good place to read other peoples stories and struggles. Many ' senior members' post there and help new people along in the journey.

You are in no way alone. You wil definitely see that. help is on the way!!:h

Hugs,
        On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
        *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Extremely Interested

Sent you post Phin regarding Topa. See the Topa thread.

PS: There's lots of people from Canada here.
          On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
          *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Working...
          X