Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week No. 2...day 8 AF

awesome job slay, Keep up the good work Kdog
    Reflect upon your present blessingings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some

Comment

Week No. 2...day 8 AF

kdog;1374343 wrote: awesome job slay, Keep up the good work Kdog
      :thanks: It feels great!!! I added in relaxation technique yesterday to help with my anxiety issues and to learn to calm my body. Adding in some exercise today as well. Next stop 30 days and adding in a class...most likely poetry. I'm putting my arsenal together for a better life and no need for alcohol. I banish 'ye' to hell! :b&d:
      Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

Week No. 2...day 8 AF

Day 16 and 17...awful days! UGH!!!!! Wrote about it elsewhere, but thought I'd add a note here for the record. It gets interesting trying to define what is caused by menopausal symptoms, depression cycles, or AF effects or a combo there of, but it's day 18 and I'm still AF through it. I ask the giant chest board players of life to give me a good day today.
        Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

Week No. 2...day 8 AF

Slay, Excellent. Keep it up. I know how hard it is to stay AF but You are doing it.
          AF since 8/29/12 Goal 30 day-screwed up on day 9
          AF since 9/9/12- Goal 30 days
          STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

Working...
          X