Here I go again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here I go again.

I drink everyday but do not really get any heavy withdrawals if I stop apart from wanting to drink. However I always feel tired and like shit if I drink or not, I never drank last week for 4 days and just felt as though I had. So how long is it before you feel just normal and well again ?
    Its easier not to start than stop

Comment

Here I go again.

Hey gmc,

I never thought i got real bad withdrawals - just wanted a drink by the middle of the afternoon. i could hold off, but if i didn't need to, then an excuse would be found to get myself into a bar for a jar or two..usually downhill from there.

As for feeling well and normal - i'm on day 10AF - and i've not gone more than a day AF since, i think, 2000. I certainly feel better - especially in the mornings (obviously) but am often tired. However i think part of it is relearning / re-teaching our bodies about nutrition, sleep, and living without AL and this takes time i think.

I'm no expert - just started myself - why not head over to the newbies nest where there's an abundance of support and these questions can be answered by way more experienced souls?!

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...est-30074.html

Good luck!

RunningC

Comment

Here I go again.

Hi GMC, I never got hangovers until about 3 months ago. all of the Sudden, every Monday morning I would be shaking and that's when I knew it was time to do something. I feel my hangovers were my body's way of telling me, AL is not my buddy anymore. It just doesn't agree with me anymore.
        AF since 8/29/12 Goal 30 day-screwed up on day 9
        AF since 9/9/12- Goal 30 days
        STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

Working...
        X