Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What supplements have worked best for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys,

I am waiting on my Topa, but think I might use it as back up--the side effects are starting to scare me. I was wondering what supplements have had the biggest impact on your cravings?

I am currently taking the kudzu 2 3x day, and amino acids 4 per day. I have only been doing so, for about 3 days, and don't feel much different. Maybe I should up my kudzu to 3 3x day-- Oh yeah, I also take milk thistle.

I don't mind purchasing all the supps listed in the book, but if there are in particular supps or ones that are not mentioned in the book that have helped any of you, I would love to know.

I have heard good things about L-Glutamine (in high amts) and SAME. The more that I ponder on which way to go (topa, or supps) I am leaning on the supps and the cds.

The more I go online and research topa and its side effects, the more I seem to be talking myself out of it--too much research may be a bad thing.

My drinking in more of a mental thing--I have never had physical withdrawls, but my mind is very tricky and convincing. Part of my problem is that I want immediate results after years of drinking. It doesn't seem to work that way unless you are on topa.

Well thanks for any input!!:thanks:
    mombytheocean

Hi Mom,

I like the l-glut in powder form. Put some under your tongue when you get a craving, and yes, I think you need to be taking more kudzu. The requirements on that are 3000 mg a day I believe. I have the same problem as you. I want immediate results. I also just started the CDs as many people have had success with those. Good luck, and let us know what works for you!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I like the kudzu and L-Glut. I have also tried Gaba which was good for stress as well as calmes forte.
      I stared taking memory vitamins when I was on Topa to offset the memory loss, confusion. It really worked.

Good luck
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Thanks guys,

I just soooo want this to work!!!
        mombytheocean

Comment

Working...
        X