feeling bloody shocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feeling bloody shocking

Hi Time, Could've written your initial post myself!

I'm also all in on finishing this year in a good place. Instead of going into the new year with the same old promises, I want to already be living them. And, my gut knows I need to get rid of AL for this to even be a possibility.

There's some good advice you've been given. Look forward to your progress!

Comment

feeling bloody shocking

Hi Time,

I just wanted to jump in and offer you my support too. Why do we do this to ourselves? Because alcohol has us in a death grip and has us convinced that we cannot live without it...but we CAN!!! Start with one day...take it an hour or a minute at a time. Once you get some sober time under your belt, it will get easier. You'll know when you're ready to quit, I can tell from your post that you're almost there (if not already). Please keep posting, we can help!

K9
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

feeling bloody shocking

K9Lover;1376300 wrote: Hi Time,

I just wanted to jump in and offer you my support too. Why do we do this to ourselves? Because alcohol has us in a death grip and has us convinced that we cannot live without it...but we CAN!!! Start with one day...take it an hour or a minute at a time. Once you get some sober time under your belt, it will get easier. You'll know when you're ready to quit, I can tell from your post that you're almost there (if not already). Please keep posting, we can help!

K9
        thanks i have a holiday in october so may look at starting after that !!!! and cutting down in the meantime

Comment

feeling bloody shocking

Just wanted to come on and give you a :l, I know how hard it is, but trust me it gets easier with each passing day! I am now on day 7! Wow one week, thats the most I have ever done during my drinking career, other than pregnancies, I did not drink while pregnant, mind you I didn't have a problem back then, it sort of snuck up on me the past few years.
          I don't know that I can ever moderate, and I am planning a huge birthday party right now for my husbands 50th birthday, Oh that one scares me, but I hoping to be the designated driver by that time. Cross your fingers. Good Luck! and keep us posted!
          Kdog
          Reflect upon your present blessingings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some

Comment

Working...
          X