Doubtful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doubtful

Here I go again even tho i say i swear this time i mean it am doubtful. I say no more alcohol Its ruined anything thats ever been good in my life. Yesterday I lost my only friend, the last person that was left that stood by me but shes had enough I manged to chase her away n I dont even kno what I did, I was 2 drunk.I got fired from a volunteer job n I cant remember what I did for that 2 happen. Not sure where to turn or if being sober is something i can do again. My head is in a weird place n am not even sure if am making sense. I'll post again later when am thinking straight.

Doubtful

Welcome Cuddle, I'm sorry that you are having such a tough time. I'm pretty new to MWO, I'm sure someone will come along and give you a like to the tool box.
    Can you tell us a little about yourself so we can better know you? How much do you drink?
    AF since 8/29/12 Goal 30 day-screwed up on day 9
    AF since 9/9/12- Goal 30 days
    STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

Doubtful

Welcome Cuddle,

You've made a huge first step by admitting that alcohol is the problem, and then by coming here! We can help you. You are NOT alone in this. How much do you normally drink? Have you tried to quit before?

Here is a link to the Tool Box, it's a good place to start: https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

Please keep us posted on how you are doing!

K9
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
      X